Policies: Rules and Regulations
- At present, all visitors and users are responsible for their transportation to and from Tyson. Transportation within Tyson is by foot, private vehicle or, with permission, university-owned vehicle.
- Entry to Tyson does not constitute permission to visit the facilities of the Endangered Wolf Center,
which is responsible for the safety and behavior of its own staff and guests at Tyson.
- Tyson permit-holders are not entitled to escort or admit non-permit holders to Tyson without prior permission. The sharing of gate access codes and/or loaning of a gate key (or any other key) is prohibited. Duplication of keys is prohibited and is unlawful.
- Tyson does not encourage users to bring pets to the facility. Pets brought to Tyson must remain in the owners' vehicle.
- No recreational hunting is permitted on the property. Poachers will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- No flowers, fruits or fungi may be picked, and no plants, mushrooms, fossils or geologic specimens may be removed, added, or collected except with prior authorization from the Tyson Administrative Offices. Those conducting research at Native American Archaeological sites must also obtain proper authorization from state and/or national governing agencies.
- No animals may be removed from or introduced to Tyson without prior permission from the Director or Field Station Manager.
- Smoking is not permitted in any building.
- Complete compliance with the law of the United States of America, the State of Missouri and St. Louis County is mandatory. This compliance includes no discrimination based on race, color, sex, nationality, age, physical condition, etc.